Are you interested in becoming a Foundation Governor?
Christian ministry takes many forms and church school governance is a rewarding part of the church’s mission. Candidates don’t need to be Anglicans – other denominations are welcome. You don’t need to be an educationalist – training is provided. School governing bodies need experience from all walks of life.
Are you interested in becoming a Foundation Governor? Listen to some of the experiences of our Foundation Governors and how their governance work has helped them develop their Christian mission.
What is involved?
- A willingness to commit to the role;
- Reading papers and researching ahead of meetings;
- Questioning in a professional and respectful way in order to hold the school to account;
- Challenging and supporting in equal measure;
- Ensuring children within the school develop both academically and spiritually within a distinctively Christian ethos:
- Using your skills to support the school team
See the resources linked below for more information.
If you would like to know more please email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!